There is a concept in physics referred to as leveraging. Simply put leverage can be viewed as a gear of sorts that basically eases the load of work being done.
There are parallels in the real world. Take for instance the world of business: If you have a message that you want to reach the masses, there are a number of ways that you can go about it:
- You could hire an ad agency to personalize a message for you
- You could create your own video or commercial
- You could create an online campaign
- You could ret billboard space
Hopefully you get the drift.
All these are fine examples of leveraging. There is another marketing leveraging tool that can quiet literally take your business to the next level: pay per call marketing, specifically through mobile marketing and affiliate marketing.
Pay per call marketing can simply be defined as engaging an agency to do your bidding. All you need to do is contract an agency, such as RingPartner, and they will have a sample of potential clients that can then market your product. This might seem pretty straightforward and it is for good reason. There are a number of advantages that are involved when this sort of modus operandi is deployed and they are listed below:
- Foremost is the reality that this method (pay per call) immediately captures the attention of the other person on the other side of the line. Not everyone driving beside a road will take notice of that banner but when you call someone you have their full attention.
- Secondly it is quiet cost effective. One problem with marketing is that you can’t always quantify the cost. You never really know how many people were impacted by a message and how that compares to the money spent on it. The reverse is true in this case; an entity knows it has spent $100 to reach 10 people, for example.
- Lastly, mobile marketing has the advantage of outsourcing a crucial function of your organization – marketing.
In old physics leverage was basically about gearing ratios and how at higher gears you could ease the work load of an organization. Think about the advantages that affiliate marketing would bring to your organization and make that move today. If old physics referred to this concept as leveraging, the levels that it could possibly take you could be referred to as a Quantum leap in new physics. Think about affiliate marketing in these terms.