McKay Allen, Director of Content and Communications at Convirza, presents data comparing call duration metrics to conversion rates.
Webinar Replay: Why Call Duration is a Bad Measure
of Lead Quality
Learn all about phone lead scoring, how it works and why you should care, why call duration is a phony measure of lead quality, how call revenue relates to lead score and see proprietary data from Convirza from millions of analyzed phone calls.
- Phone lead scoring: how it works and why you should care
- Why call duration is a phony measure of lead quality
- How call revenue relates to lead score
- Proprietary data from Convirza from millions of analyzed phone calls
- McKay is the Director of Content and Communications at Convirza. He has spoken at marketing events across North America including SMX, Social Media Strategies Summit, LeadsCon, Content Marketing Conference, and SES.
He has authored articles in Search Engine Journal, Mobile Marketer, Mobile Marketing Watch, Target Marketer, Search Engine Watch, and Social Media Examiner. He has placed content on MSNBC, Forbes.com and even the Salesforce blog. He has even been hailed as a ‘Marketing Jedi’ and ‘one-man lead generation powerhouse’ by Direct Marketing News. Previously, McKay was a News Anchor and 2-time Emmy nominated news reporter for ABC affiliates in Salt Lake City and Spokane. He holds a BA in Communications and Political Science from BYU.
Learn more about Convirza, the first and only call marketing optimization platform combining advanced call tracking, deep conversation analysis, and workflow-based marketing automation, by visiting their site at https://www.convirza