Video engagement among consumers is on the rise. In 2017, consumers spent an average of 5.8 hours per day watching video content. By the end of 2018, an estimated 72% of all internet traffic will be directed toward video content. Google AdWords’ introduced TrueView video campaigns in 2015, but not all digital marketers took advantage right away. Now’s the time to integrate video content, and here’s a few reasons why your business should do so.
Benefits of Video Content to Your Business
The amount of time consumers spend watching video is steadily increasing each year. People aren’t just watching video content, they’re engaging with brands as a result. If you’re wondering about the value of video, look no further than these three benefits:
- Attention – Grabbing the attention of consumers is difficult. With so much content now available on the web, it’s overwhelming to skim through long sales emails or product descriptions. Video is preferred by consumers and grabs their attention quicker.
- Emotion – There is a lot of power in the written word, but text can’t match the ability of video to elicit an emotional response. The combination of visuals and sound in video content evoke emotions that text alone cannot beat.
- Clarity – There is nothing worse than a confusing or mixed message. 65% of people are visual learners, and 30% of people are auditory learners. Video content in digital marketing taps into both factors to deliver clear, concise messaging to consumers.
Scaling Your Business with Video Content
Whether your business is in its infancy or you’re new to video content in marketing, Google AdWords’ video campaigns can help your business scale up. Here’s how you can quickly scale up using video content in digital marketing:
- Save money on marketing – AdWords’ video campaigns are still young, so costs are low.
- Save time generating content – AdWords’ video campaigns take only a few minutes to get up and running.
- Repurpose existing content – You can use existing content and present it in a new format as how-to videos or product walkthroughs, for example.
Read More: 5 Powerful Tips to Make Your Videos Convert
3 Reasons to Use Adwords’ Video Campaigns
If you’re still unsure about the value of AdWords’ video campaigns for your business, we’ve got a few things for you to consider. The following are just three of the many reasons you should integrate video content into your Pay Per Call marketing:
- Reach Your Target Audience – Video campaigns on AdWords can target customers based upon specific topics, keywords, and demographics. Better yet, you can target customers based upon all those factors at once. You’ll be sure to get your business number in front of the right viewers!
- Increase Leads and Customers – AdWords’ video campaigns run on Google Analytics, one of the best tools for lead generation. With the right campaign settings, precisely targeted leads are sent to your site or driven to call your business.
- Get Measurable Results – You’ll be able to track views and costs for video content, and learn more about your viewers. Which videos are your customers watching and for how long? With Google AdWords, you’ll get the answers you need!
Video content is here to stay. With Google AdWords’ video campaigns, your business can take advantage. You’ll reach more customers, generate high value leads, and hear the phone ringing more frequently.
Read More: How to Incorporate Video Content Into Pay Per Call Campaigns